Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Hello everyone, in this post I am going to talk about the music that I like since I do not read any book nor do I have favorite writers.
I generally like all genres and types of music, I think I don't have a favorite one, but I do have favorite songs. The songs I always listen to when I travel or when I am alone are random, but when I study or want to sleep I listen to relaxing songs, for example jazz or soul music. The truth is I don't know any soul or jazz artist since I play them randomly, but it helps me a lot to sleep.
When I was a child I liked some groups, for example "green day" in specific its song "holiday". Now I think that the artist I listen to the most is "mac miller", I love his song "good news".
This post I think will serve to get to know me a little more, regarding my musical tastes.

2 comments:

Hi everyone, I would like to talk to you about my favorite picture, which I put in this post. I was in Machu Picchu, I remember that I wa...