Monday, May 18, 2020

autobiography



Hello! My name is Cristian Mora Severino. I'm twenty years old, I was born on octover 11, 1999. I'm a person who changes many aspects in his life. I live in the Metropolitan Region of Chile, although at the age of seven I moved to La Serena for family reasons. I returned at ten yeard old. Since I was a child I have liked drawing and painting. When I graduated, I started to Public Administration, but I didn't like it because it was very boring and tedious, so I switched to Arquitecture, wich was the opposite, in other words, is a more artistic career,I think it´s very difficult but i really like it. I also like sports a lot, when I was child I played soccer although it became very monotonous that's why started playing volleyball, sport wich I play until today. I think I will never be satisfied with something.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cristian Mora,I love the beaches of La serena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ;) I love La Serena, I went on vacation there

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone, I would like to talk to you about my favorite picture, which I put in this post. I was in Machu Picchu, I remember that I wa...